Your Personal Injury Lawyer in Philadelphia, PA
Attorney John Mattiacci is an experienced personal injury lawyer practicing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. John is known as an aggressive trial lawyer who has recovered tens of millions of dollars for his clients.
John is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Fewer than 1% of all attorneys in the United States are members, and membership is limited to lawyers who have recovered million and multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients. John has also been named to the list of Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and was previously named to the list of Pennsylvania Rising Stars by Super Lawyers, an honor granted to fewer than 2.5% of the attorneys in the state.
John was also nominated by other attorneys and judges to receive a pre-eminent “AV” rating through the Martindale-Hubbell peer review process. This rating, the highest possible, is a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.
John’s approach to the practice of law is simple - to obtain the best possible result in each case. To do so, he treats his clients like members of his family, providing them with the care and attention that they deserve. John returns phone calls promptly, keeps his clients informed of key developments, and explains the legal process involved in handling his client's case. John answers questions so each client knows what to expect throughout the case.
At the time same, John fights tooth and nail against the defense and will gladly go to trial if an insurance company is not willing to pay the fair settlement value of a case. This dedication to his clients and willingness to go to trial has allowed him to recover significant verdicts and settlements in a range of cases. John has litigated cases involving construction accidents, car accidents, bus accidents, slips and falls, medical malpractice, and defective products, just to name a few.
Attorney John Mattiacci fights for the underdog. He finds great satisfaction in being an accident lawyer that can represent an injured client against a large insurance company or powerful corporation. In life, the balance of power is so often in favor of big business. John’s professional experience, drive and skills as an accident lawyer in Pennsylvania and across New Jersey allow him to level the playing field. John can use the law to force wrongdoers to pay fair compensation to victims of negligence.
John is married to attorney Laura Carlin Mattiacci, a lawyer who represents employees in employment discrimination cases. They reside in the state of New Jersey with their four sons.
Memberships and Awards:
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV Pre-eminent rating the Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Process
- Pennsylvania and Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Associations
- American Association for Justice (Formerly American Trial Lawyers Association)
- Included in the list of "Super Lawyers" (2020)
- Included in the list of “Pennsylvania Rising Star” attorneys by Super Lawyers (2008)
- Victor A. Jaczun Award for Outstanding Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law
- National Champion of the American Association for Justice’s (AAJ) Trial Advocacy Competition
- Two-time Regional Champion of AAJ’s Trial Advocacy Competition
- Champion of Quinnipiac University School of Law’s Northeast Regional Criminal Justice Advocacy Competition
No aspect of the advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court RPC 7.1(a)(3). Also stated: “A description of the standard of method or methodology can be found on the Super Lawyers website.
Attorney John Mattiacci Bar Admissions:
- New Jersey
- District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania