Mattiacci Law is dedicated to empowering aspiring personal injury lawyers in their pursuit of excellence in the legal field. We are thrilled to introduce the "Aspiring Personal Injury Lawyer Law Student Scholarship," a prestigious award valued at $2,500. This scholarship aims to extend financial support to law students who have a genuine passion for becoming personal injury lawyers and are committed to making a positive impact in this area of law. Our goal is to assist future legal professionals in overcoming potential challenges they may face during their academic journey.
To be eligible for the Aspiring Personal Injury Lawyer Law Student Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must be currently enrolled or planning to enroll as a full-time student in an accredited law college or university in the United States.
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Must be pursuing a law-related degree with a specific focus or interest in personal injury law.
- Must possess a sincere desire to become a personal injury lawyer and make a positive impact in this field.
- Must comply with IRS rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship.
- Employees and affiliates of Mattiacci Law are ineligible.
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit the following:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Social media handles
- An essay of 800 words or more, detailing the applicant's passion for becoming a personal injury lawyer, explaining the motivations behind their career choice, and highlighting how they plan to make a difference in the lives of those affected by personal injuries.
All applications must be submitted by May 30, 2024. Late applications will not be considered.
The scholarship recipient will be announced by May 30, 2024.
We wish all applicants the best of luck and are excited to support the next generation of aspiring personal injury lawyers at Mattiacci Law!