NJ and PA Car Accident Attorney Who Gets Results for Area Drivers
John Mattiacci has handled catastrophic motor vehicle accident cases in Philadelphia, across Pennsylvania, and throughout New Jersey. These cases involve not only passenger cars but also other types of vehicles. An experienced car crash attorney, John has handled motor vehicle accident cases including Moorestown car accidents, bus accidents, Septa accidents, trucking accidents, pedestrian accidents, bicycle accidents, motorcycle accidents, taxi and cab accidents, and drunk driving accidents.
Auto accidents can be devastating, causing serious injury or death, preventing you from being able to work and earn money, and causing you to incur significant medical bills. Dealing with these challenges can be difficult, and hiring an experienced Philadelphia car accident lawyer that will guide you through the process is important to make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
People very often have many questions when they are involved in a car accident. These questions often include what to do when you are in an accident, how your medical bills will be paid, whether your damaged car will be repaired, and what type of claim you may have against the at-fault driver.
Our accident attorneys at Mattiacci Law Firm stands ready to answer your questions and guide you through the process of handling a motor vehicle accident claim. Contact us today for a free case evaluation. There is no fee unless we win your case.
Examples of Motor Vehicle Accidents:
- Car Accidents
- Septa Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Rear-end Collisions
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
Examples of Motor Vehicle Accident Verdicts and Settlements:
- $900,000 – truck driver injured in collision in Philadelphia, PA
- $395,000 – trucking accident on North Broad Street in Philadelphia, PA
- $285,000 – sideswipe collision in Burlington County, NJ
- $250,000 – Side impact car accident in Philadelphia, PA
- $115,000 – red light accident involving a taxi cab collision in Philadelphia, PA
Professional and tireless
When I was involved in an automobile accident the only person I even considered calling was John Mattiacci. John is a tireless advocate for his clientele and I knew I was in good hands when he took my case. Thanks to John’s efforts he was able to resolve my case quickly and made sure I was satisfied. I can’t thank him enough for all he has done.
– Joe, February 24, 2016
I highly recommend John Mattiacci, Jr.
John is an excellent lawyer. I hired John after being hit by a drunk driver. In addition to getting me a fair settlement, John was knowledgeable, patient, and thorough. He kept me informed every step of the way and his friendly, easy going manner made it easier for me to recall the disturbing details of the accident and the difficult months following it. I would recommend John to anyone who needs a good lawyer.
– Maude, June 6, 2012
I frequently handle the following types of personal injury claims:
- SEPTA Accidents: The Southeastern Pennsylvania Transit Authority (SEPTA) is one of the largest public transit systems in the country. Special rules apply when you file a claim against a government entity like SEPTA.
- Bus Accidents: Since most bus accidents occur on public transportation, you might face special rules and claim limitations based on the principle of sovereign immunity (limitations on your right to sue the government). To maximize your compensation, you will need a personal injury lawyer who understands the system.
- Trucking Accidents: Trucking accidents are frequently caused by the violation of one or more of the extensive set of regulations that apply to truckers. Fortunately, commercial truckers are typically well-insured, and in some cases you may be able to file a direct claim against the driver’s employer.
- Rear-end Collisions: Although rear-end collisions are usually considered to be the fault of the driver at the rear of the collision, this is not always the case (the other driver’s brake lights may not have been working, for example). Negotiating a rear-end collision claim with an insurance company can be tricky without adequate representation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle accidents produce some of the most catastrophic injuries imaginable, and they frequently result in fatalities. Most of the time the accident is not the fault of the motorcyclist – the other driver was simply not watching out for motorcyclists.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Pedestrian accidents tend to be catastrophic, and unfortunately, pedestrians are particularly likely to be victimized by hit-and-run drivers and DUI offenders. In pedestrian accidents, however, the settlements and verdicts may be sizeable if the injuries are significant.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycles are perhaps even more dangerous than motorcycles because it is difficult for a bicyclist to accelerate his way out of a dangerous traffic situation. In Pennsylvania, no-fault rules generally do not apply to bicycle accidents (they generally do apply in New Jersey, however).
- DUI accidents: Most people don’t realize that in certain cases it is possible for an intoxicated driver to escape liability for an accident – even if it is proven that he was intoxicated at the time of the collision. That is why it is important that you seek legal representation even if you think you have an “open and shut” case. Both New Jersey and Pennsylvania allow you to sue a nightclub, bar, or liquor licensee that sold the driver alcohol under certain circumstances.
- Wrongful Death: Both New Jersey and Pennsylvania have passed wrongful death statutes that allow certain family members to collect damages when a personal injury kills its victim. Additionally, the victim’s estate is entitled to reimbursement for things such as funeral expenses. In both states, the personal representative of the victim’s probate estate can file a wrongful death lawsuit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
My Practice Is Restricted to Personal Injury Law and Civil Rights Violations
A license to practice law entitles you to practice in almost any area of law. Most lawyers take full advantage of this by operating “smorgasbord” practices in which a list of the types of cases they handle reads something like a buffet menu. Over the last 15 years I have limited my practice to only two areas – personal injury and civil rights law.
I have helped my clients recover ten of millions of dollars in personal injury compensation over the last few years alone. Because of my successful track record, I have been admitted to the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Club along with only one percent of the nation’s lawyers. And I can put my skills to work for you.
The Time to Act is Now; Call NJ & PA Skilled Car Accident Lawyer
The best time to pursue your case is as soon as possible after your accident occurs – while evidence is still fresh, witness memories are still sharp, and plenty of time remains to beat the statute of limitations. Feel free to contact me through my online contact page or call my toll-free number at (866) 617-0050. Either way, I will be happy to schedule you a free initial consultation.